- The Law Practice of Dennison Keller opened
Staff included one part-time Elder Care Coordinator. Another part-time ECC, Lisa Titus, was hired later this year.
- Joined the Life Care Planning Law Firm Association
Becoming a member of the LCLFPA allows us to access additional resources that benefit the families we serve. It also allows our staff to learn and implement best practices in advocating for seniors in regards to their care and legal needs.
- A Veterans Benefits Paralegal was added to our staff to better serve those individuals who have served in our military.
- A Medicare Coordinator position was created to navigate that system and the eligibility requirements.
Our practice received an award for Outstanding Project in the Field of Aging from the Association for Professionals in Aging for Dennison’s work to keep the Ohio legislature from eliminating the use of pooled trusts, which are used to protect and deliver funds to seniors on Medicaid.
A second attorney is added to the law practice.
- The Association for Professionals in Aging recognized our Medicare Coordinator, Charlotte Peoples, as an Outstanding Service Provider in the Field of Aging.
- Dennison Keller was elected to the board of the Life Care Planning Law Firm Association.
- A third Elder Care Coordinator, Linda Vogelpohl, is hired. Linda came to the firm with experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
- A Medicaid Coordinator is added to our staff.
The Law Practice of Dennison Keller purchased its current Blue Ash location on Hunt Road. This site allows easier first floor access to all of our clients.
Dennison Keller was named the President of Ohio Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys.
Dennison Keller began lecturing nationally about how to incorporate Life Care Planning into a legal practice.
Dennison Keller is licensed to offer legal services in Kentucky.
Our Training Room opened as a public space available for use to community groups.
Dennison Keller was named President-Elect of the Life Care Planning Law Firm Association.
Dennison Keller was named President of the Life Care Planning Law Firm Association.
The Association for Professionals in Aging recognized our Elder Care Coordinator, Lisa Titus, as an Outstanding Leader in the Field of Aging.
- The Law Practice of Dennison Keller hosted the first of its kind Elder Care Symposium in the tri-state that included international speakers sharing cutting edge ideas for the field.
- Our firm celebrated our 15th anniversary by hosting 15+ educational events for members of our community and peers in the elder care field.