Essentials of Elder Law
March 8, 2023 | 11:30 am-1:00 pm ET
This course will provide attendees with a better understanding of:
- Traditional Role of An Elder Law Attorney
- The Elder Care Continuum
- The Purpose of A Will
- What A Living Will Does
- When A Trust May Be Used
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Aid & Attendance Thru The VA
- Basic Medicaid Qualifications
- The Life Care Plan Model For Care & Planning
This lunch-and-learn course focuses on the key points everyone should know about Elder Law.
One hour free Continuing Education credit available.